Private Teas at 343 W. Liberty Drive Photos of 343 W. Liberty Dr
Enjoy a private tea in Brenda's 1913, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home tucked inside Historic Downtown Liberty, Missouri. A perfect venue for all types of showers, birthdays, Christmas, company parties and every other reason to celebrate!
343 W. Liberty Drive is 2 ½ blocks southwest of the Downtown Liberty Square and just across the street from our Teashop and The Terrace Avenue Inn bed and breakfast. Hostesses may relax and enjoy your own party while we do the rest!
Please call 816-792-0418 or email Brenda to discuss any of our three Private Tea Options. A Cottage Tea Party at 124, A Private Tea at 343, and A Premium Private Tea at 343.
Basic Private Tea
A Private Tea at 343 is a formal private tea party in Brenda’s home. Perfect for showers, birthday parties, and company parties. We provide the full tea party, premium tea service, plenty of staff and complete clean up. This private tea option offers the perfect way to host a party or shower and let us do the work! Tea party arrangements such as the menu and seating arrangements will be included in this tea party. If you have special requests of any kind including seating arrangements, tea menu input, or to bring in outside food/drink please refer below to Customized Private Tea.
Cost is $325.00 plus tax. (January- middle of November, Monday-Saturday, Daytime) This provides a full tea meal for 15 guests. Extra guests are $18.00 plus tax. Brenda's home will seat up to 40 guests. Guests include all ages except for babies in infant seats.
Private Tea Parties held in the Evening, on a Sunday or during the month of December will be $425.00 for 15 guests.If you have special requests of any kind including seating arrangements, tea menu requests, or to bring in outside food/drink please refer to Customized Private Tea below.
What to Expect
- Tea meal, tea service, and clean up fully included.
- Typical tea parties for adults last around 2 hours.
- Private tea parties are usually Monday - Saturday. Brenda will work with you on the date and time of your private tea. Please call 816-792-0418 or email Brenda.
- If you would like to preview Brenda's Home at 343 W. Liberty Drive we encourage you to visit our photo albums on Anna Marie's Teas Facebook Page
- We respectfully ask adults to be in attendance with children at all times. Please discuss with Brenda if any children under the age of 5 will be attendance.
- Sample Menu Take a peek at one of our menus. Typically 3 tea sandwiches, tea sweets, cream scones and toppings, bottomless pots of premium loose leaf tea.
- The tea menu is planned and created by Brenda. Using her most requested recipes, Brenda plans each and every event with the utmost care and attention to detail. This private tea option does not offer customizing or consultation on the menu, table set up or any other changes.
- ½ down due as a deposit to secure tea party date.
- Final payment and final headcount are due 5 days prior to tea party date.
- An additional charge will be added when making changes after the 5 day deadline.
- If you would like to customize a private tea such as discussing menu planning or a particular seating arrangement please see our Customized Private Tea Party below.
- Add a Tea Talk to your Private Event. Brenda will share a little or a lot about the qualities and benefits of tea. See Tea Talks
- Private Tea in December - Pricing for private tea parties in December: $425.00 for up to 15 guests. Extra guests may be added at $18.00 plus tax per person. House tour will not be included in a private tea party.
Customized Private Tea
The Customized Private Tea is the same formal, elegant tea as our Private Tea as listed above with the added benefit of working with Brenda to create a more personal event for you or your guest of honor.
Cost is $530.00 plus tax for up to 20 guests. Guests include all ages except for babies in infant seats. $18.00 plus tax per person for additional guests.
Premium Extras - Consultations with Brenda
- First phone consultation - After your date is set and deposit received, Brenda will work with you on choosing your menu and other special details about your party.
- Second phone consultation - This very important time will take place 5 days before your private tea. At this point Brenda will collect your final head count and payment. Reviewing the details of your private tea including the menu, seating arrangements, early arrival/set up options, and anything else you might need to discuss.
Changes after 5 Days Prior to Event Date
- Any changes made to your private event after the 5 day deadline will incur an additional charge.