Black Olive and Sundried Tomato Sandwich
- 1 6 oz can chopped black olives
- 3 Tablespoons packed in oil, drained sundried tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 cup pesto (see recipe below)
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
Combine first three ingredients and chill overnight. Coat white tea bread (we like the Pepperidge Farm Original White) with cream cheese on both pieces. Spread chilled mixture over top of cream cheese. ENJOY!!
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup loosely packed and chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese
Blend in food processor. Makes about 1 cup of pesto.