Delicious and easy! Can be made ahead and kept frozen until ready to use.
- 6 oz cream cheese room temp
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
In mixing bowl, combine first five ingredients. Beat until smooth. Stir in chicken, onion, and celery. Shape into 1″ balls and roll in almonds. Chill for two days or freeze up to one month. Makes 3 1/2 dozen. Brenda found this recipe in A Year of Teas.