Way too good. Only make these to take to a party or family gathering. Yummy!!! This will make about 48 mini cheesecakes. Be sure to note the cakes should cool/chill for two hours before removing from pan.Mini-Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 2 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs (Brenda used a food processor)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/3 cups sugar divided
- 2/3 cup butter or a little more if crumbs are fine
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350°
Combine gingersnap crumbs, pecans, 1/3 cup sugar and butter. Press in bottom of lightly greased mini cupcake pans. (provides crust for approximately 48) I used bottom of rounded utensil to pack good. Bake 6 minutes.
combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar till creamy texture. Beat in eggs, spice and pumpkin till smooth. Place small tablespoon mixture into each crust. Bake approximately 15 minutes or till set. Chill two hours before removing from pan.